Friday, July 20, 2012

New Home for Greenville's Fiction Addiction


Things are looking up for booklovers in Greenville, South Carolina. Fiction Addiction, our indie bookstore, has moved to a new location that’s much more accessible. The new address is 1175 Woods Crossing Rd (Shops by the Mall behind Haywood Mall). That’s the corner where Fried Green Tomatoes is, almost across the street from Twigs.
There’s good parking, easy access, and a lovely, spacious store.
You can find a great selection of  books, including all our local authors’ work, young adults, and audio books. 

Come by and see them. It's a friendly, welcoming store with comfortable chairs.

Owner Jill Hendrix and her staff know their books. They can recommend something to fit any taste. 

8 comments:

Jim McFarlane said...

And please enjoy the 5 gallons of purple paint.

Ellis Vidler said...

I love the purple paint! It's a perfect background for the books. Were you the painter?

Onisha Ellis said...

What a wonderful bookstore! I will be sure and visit next time I am in the area.

Stella Jones said...

Let's hope that store does really well. When I'm in America I love going to the bookstores. I used to go to Borders every Saturday afternoon until they closed it. Now I go to Barnes and Nobles, but they have the monopoly these days. That doesn't seem right, does it!
Long live the independents!

Linda Lovely said...

Looking forward to visiting. Hope the store's a great success. I always root for indies!

Polly Iyer said...

Yay for Greenville. I can't wait to see the new store, especially when the owner is local-author friendly. Best wishes for success, Jill.

Jacqueline Seewald said...

Ellis,

I'm delighted to see independent bookstores doing well! You did a good thing for readers and writers alike offering this blog publicity!

Best,

Jacqueline Seewald
DEATH LEGACY
THE TRUTH SLEUTH

Nancy Lauzon said...

Hey Ellis,

Looks like such a great store. Wish I lived closer!