Monday, June 13, 2011

Lovely, Lazy Days

I've really messed up. I took Camille's article down and will be posting it JULY 12. This afternoon I'll get Terry Odell's posted--as originally scheduled. Those lazy days about did me in. Still getting back to normal. 

I've been on vacation! I couldn't get to the Internet to post while traveling, but Friday I'll post a few photos from my trip.
Meanwhile, a little BSP (blatant self-promotion)--here's the cover for Haunting Refrain. I'm thrilled to say it's now available on Kindle. The cover artist is Anne Cain. I love the artwork and think it represents the story beautifully.


Suspense, a little romance, a touch of paranormal . . . Photographer Kate McGuire hopes for a little fun in her life when she joins a parapsychology experiment--visions of murder aren’t part of the plan. Then her eccentric friend Venice, a complication all by herself, leaks the story ...

No comments: